Advantages of 10KW SOLARCITY TUA BIN GENERATOR
* Wind energy is a renewable energy source and will always exist, which will reduce the use of non-renewable sources, but the exploitation of these energy sources will adversely affect generations. tomorrow, while coal and wood are renewable sources of energy
Structure of SOLARCITY TUA BIN GENERATOR
– Anemometer: A measure of wind speed and data transmission of wind speed to the controller.
– Blades: Propeller Wind blows through the blades and causes the blades to move and spin.
– Brake: Brake unit (brake). Used to stop the rotor in an emergency situation by electricity, water or motor.
– Controller: Controller. The controller will start the engine at a wind speed of about 8 to 14 mph / 12 km / h to 22 km / h and the engine switch will be about 65 mph / 104 km / h because the This transmitter may heat up.
Specifications of 10KW WINNING BULK GENERATOR
– Model: 100050G -SC
– Rated power: 10 KW
– Rated output voltage: DC 240V
– Wing diameter: M
– Wing material: Cast aluminum alloy
– Number of wings: 3
– Rated wind speed: 10m / s
– Maximum wind speed: 45m / s
– Starting wind turbines: 2.5m / s
– Generator type: Three-phase permanent magnet synchronous generator
– Speed adjustment : Automatically adjusts wind direction (tail and permanent power)
– Stop method: Brake by Controller
– Working temperature: From -40 ℃ to 80 ℃
– Equipment life: 20 years
– Weight / kg